List:       koffice
Subject:    Are KDE 3.1.1 and Koffice 1.2.1 incompatible?
From:       Kai Lorenz <kai.lorenz () berlin ! de>
Date:       2003-05-06 9:19:26

 Dear fellow,

 the KOffice I've had installed disappeared too - by upgrading to KDE
3.3.1a - and couldn't be reinstalled. I've found a note which may explain
the problem: http://download.at.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/koffice-
1.2.1/Debian/README . It looks like the new KOffice may be 'shipped' with
the new KDE but is not available on the mirrors ;-) (In fact I'm in doubt
whether the solution is really available.)
 Now I'm studying the way of downgrading to KDE 3.0.x ...

 Best regards

		Kai Lorenz