List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Are KDE 3.1.1 and Koffice 1.2.1 incompatible?
From:       Stephan Hachinger <sharcor () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-05-06 15:08:35

Hi!

The installation should be no problem, as you only apt-get install
kword kspread kugar kformula koshell kivio kchart (etc.), but not
kpresenter. What caused the problems covered in the previous thread
was - besides the kpresenter problem - a wrong confuration of apt
sources.

If you have stable and you have the two lines:

deb ftp://ftp.eu.uu.net/pub/kde/stable/3.1.1a/Debian/ woody main
deb ftp://ftp.eu.uu.net/pub/kde/stable/koffice-1.2.1/Debian/woody ./

in your /etc/apt/sources.list , you should be able to install kde
3.1.1a as well as kword, kspread, kugar, kformula, koshell, kivio,
and kchart.

Regards,

Stephan