List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: [kde] KDE version of OpenOffice?
From:       "Piotr Gawrysiak" <pgawrysiak () supermedia ! pl>
Date:       2002-11-04 13:10:22

Charles,

> Why don't you write an article in Polish about KDE for a Polish magazine.

Well - I was (and I am still but occasionally only) a computer journalist.
They are not *that* lazy most of the time :-) And I wrote articles about
Linux (I think KDE too, but would have to check my archives :-) for Polish
magazines (however long, long time ago :-)
And speaking about this - I am now planning an article about open source and
Linux in Europe (and especially - the potential role of EU government here)
for one of the leading Polish weekly magazines. I still don't know if they
accept it (well - they are "interested" :-) but if it materializes it will
contain quite a lot of info about KDE.

>We don't have the PR departments of  Sun, Red Hat, Ximian...7
But what about PR departments of Suse, Trolltech, The Kompany, Sharp,
Mandrake, Lindows, Lycoris etc.?

Piotr Gawrysiak