List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Script at the start of KOffice
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2002-11-04 13:02:07

> ("first time" stuff is never very robust, one can change his installation
> after running koffice many times...)

Yes, but there is my lazy way to resolve a configuration problem. Uninstall
the application and reinstall it.
LyX has a "first time" script to check if your LateX configuration is ok, that
you have ispell, Xdvi, gv, etc... and it is quite useful, I think. A "first
time" script is also a bonanza for the packagers that can check if they have
not messed something when they have no time trying everything.

Cheers,
Charles
--
cmiramon@kde-france.org