List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice-1.2 release schedule
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () tf ! itb ! ac ! id>
Date:       2002-03-20 3:32:57

> - New filters, etc.

WordPerfect: only import. And I plan to rewrite the filter again (current
parsing method is bad, better using Director/Builder) but this can be
postponed after beta.

PalmDoc: completed and ready.

WML: missing support for tables and image (WBMP) but usable already.
However, I can't promise I will finish this in 3 weeks.

AmiPro: style support is not finished yet, hopefully by next week.

It's good to have a chance to release KWord with these new filters because
then I can get bug reports and probably a few test files. Helps are also
welcomed.

BTW, the first three are better than Abiword version :-P

Regards,

:: ariya :: www.advogato.org/person/ariya ::  ICQ# 30245835
Varietatene eum delectari putamus, qua caelum et terras exornatas videmus?