List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KPresenter - setting pen colours
From:       Toshitaka Fujioka <toshitaka () kde ! gr ! jp>
Date:       2001-11-11 16:35:31

On Monday 05 November 2001 19:28, Brad Hards wrote:
> G'day again,
>
> N.B. I am almost finished with the Screen Presentation menu documentation,
> for those that are sick of the questions :)

great :)

> The Screen Presentations->Pen Color... and Screen Presentations->Pen Width
> menu items (and associated toobar elements) have semantic overlap with the
> Format->Pen and Brush... menu item (and associated toolbar elements). In
> addition, the behaviour of the items doesn't seem to be consistent.

Screen Presentations->Pen Color... and Screen Presentations->Pen Width
use screen presentation.
1. start screen presentation.
2. click right mouse button.
3. set Drawing mode.
4. click left mouse button and move.

> For example, I expect that if I set the pen colo(u)r and width, then the
> next object I draw will be in that colour at that pen width. This doesn't
> seem to occur - I seem to get a default value. Further, I expect that if I
> set a particular colour (using a dialog box, or selection from a toolbar,
> or any other method), then all object drawn after that will in the set
> colour, and that I need to explicitly change colours. This also doesn't
> seem to occur - colour selectionse seem to revert at random.
>
> Am I missing something here?

This is feature.
Please use Format->Pen and Brush... if you want to change a color
or width of default.

--
Toshitaka Fujioka
http://www.kde.org                The K Desktop Environment Project

-- A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.  Lao-zi --