On Monday 05 November 2001 19:28, Brad Hards wrote: > G'day again, > > N.B. I am almost finished with the Screen Presentation menu documentation, > for those that are sick of the questions :) great :) > The Screen Presentations->Pen Color... and Screen Presentations->Pen Width > menu items (and associated toobar elements) have semantic overlap with the > Format->Pen and Brush... menu item (and associated toolbar elements). In > addition, the behaviour of the items doesn't seem to be consistent. Screen Presentations->Pen Color... and Screen Presentations->Pen Width use screen presentation. 1. start screen presentation. 2. click right mouse button. 3. set Drawing mode. 4. click left mouse button and move. > For example, I expect that if I set the pen colo(u)r and width, then the > next object I draw will be in that colour at that pen width. This doesn't > seem to occur - I seem to get a default value. Further, I expect that if I > set a particular colour (using a dialog box, or selection from a toolbar, > or any other method), then all object drawn after that will in the set > colour, and that I need to explicitly change colours. This also doesn't > seem to occur - colour selectionse seem to revert at random. > > Am I missing something here? This is feature. Please use Format->Pen and Brush... if you want to change a color or width of default. -- Toshitaka Fujioka http://www.kde.org The K Desktop Environment Project fujioka@kde.org http://www.kde.gr.jp Japan KDE User's Group toshitaka@kde.gr.jp -- A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. Lao-zi --