List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KPresenter - configure pages.
From:       Toshitaka Fujioka <toshitaka () kde ! gr ! jp>
Date:       2001-11-11 16:35:19

On Sunday 04 November 2001 20:41, Brad Hards wrote:
> G'day again,
>
> When I use the Screen Presentations->Configure Pages... dialog box, I get
> the option to set the speed of the presentation. I have three questions
> relating to this functionality:
> 1. Why is the speed of the presentation able to be selected when the
> "Manual switch to next step" checkbox is true?

Because, speed of the presentation use effect speed of the object and page.

> 2. Is the speed defined to be in seconds, or is this just coincidence?

Yes, seconds.

> 3. I occasionally have problems with the speed set to a fast value (say 1),
> and longish transition effects.

1 is very slow.

> The transition will terminate in mid-stream
> (that is, the text is stuck half way in from the left), and subsequent
> transitions will be corrupted. Does anyone else see this problem? I can
> mail the kpr and/or screenshots showing the problem if needed.

If possible, please use CVS(HEAD).
KPresenter can set time every object and every page.
--
Toshitaka Fujioka
http://www.kde.org                The K Desktop Environment Project

-- A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.  Lao-zi --