List:       koffice
Subject:    KPresenter - setting pen colours
From:       Brad Hards <bhards () bigpond ! net ! au>
Date:       2001-11-05 10:28:31

G'day again,

N.B. I am almost finished with the Screen Presentation menu documentation, for
those that are sick of the questions :)

The Screen Presentations->Pen Color... and Screen Presentations->Pen Width
menu items (and associated toobar elements) have semantic overlap with the
Format->Pen and Brush... menu item (and associated toolbar elements). In
addition, the behaviour of the items doesn't seem to be consistent.

For example, I expect that if I set the pen colo(u)r and width, then the next
object I draw will be in that colour at that pen width. This doesn't seem to
occur - I seem to get a default value. Further, I expect that if I set a
particular colour (using a dialog box, or selection from a toolbar, or any
other method), then all object drawn after that will in the set colour, and
that I need to explicitly change colours. This also doesn't seem to occur -
colour selectionse seem to revert at random.

Am I missing something here?

Brad