List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail User Interface summary ? :)
From:       Marc Mutz <Marc.Mutz () uni-bielefeld ! de>
Date:       2001-05-31 10:11:52

On Thursday 31 May 2001 03:58, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
<snip>
> What do you want to make with messages which one replied to and which
> one also forwarded? Two icons? Two half icons? Two overlayed icons?
> If a message is new or read then what do you want to display in the
> status column? A mail-new or a mail-read icon? Then point 3) would be
> pointless. I don't think an extra status column is really needed.
> Adding the status flags to the icons in point 3) would do perfectly.
<snip>

Before coming up with this kind of arguments, please consider the
_current_ situation. And you'll see that the current situation sucks
much, much more.

Currently, if you reply to a forwarded message, what do you get?
Currently, if you mark a message with the flag (what I like to call
"important"), and reply to it, what do you get?
Currently, if you forward a message from a filter, what do you get?

Marc

--
Marc Mutz <Marc@Mutz.com>
http://marc.mutz.com/