List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Attachments inline vs. widget
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-03-25 7:41:16

Hmm, (not wanting to do any more work than I have to), you can kinda of get
the same effect by hitting 'f' to forward the message, then a list of
attachments that you can right click is presented.

Basically I figure than in my priority scheme this is of lower priority than
the things already listed.

What would be nice if messages with attachments had a special icon.

Another thing your idea about changing from long folder/short folder by
clicking on (part of) the 'Folders' title was damn good. It might be an idea
to put a couple of icons on it, the other icon being for show/hide folder
icons. (Which in my opinion is the proper way of hiding icons rather than
scrolling the window you remarked was your current method of doing this).

I think I'll try to get rid of the useless 'Mail' entry that's just taking up
space some time too. (There's a technical catch though).

BFN,
Don.