List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    losing "K" logo in KMail
From:       John Aldrich <john () chattanooga ! net>
Date:       2000-03-25 16:42:51

I've got a problem here... I just recently upgraded to KDE 1.1.2 on Mandrake
6.0. I had to use a couple Mandrake 7 rpms because a newer version of the RPM
was required than I had installed and the only version I could find was for
Mandrake 7. One RPM was Mandrake_desktop, if it makes any difference. Anyway,
I'm having problems when reading mail using "fancy" headers where the "K" logo
will disappear for no apparent reason.
Any suggestions?  It mostly appears to happen after opening up a message from a
joke list I'm subscribed to. The message appears to have been composed in
Outlook Express 5.0 and is "multipart/mime." Other than that, I can forward a
copy of the headers if you'd like...
Thanks...
	John