List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: $%^#%&^@%&@%
From:       Rob Walker <rob () myinternetplace ! net>
Date:       2002-02-04 23:45:42

On Monday 04 February 2002 17:32, Brendan wrote:

> And depending on the laziness of users is not a great approach to design.
> Besides, if they're not smart enough to read a log file when *something* is
> broken, then maybe they shouldn't be using computers in the *special*
> school.

That's right!  And for that matter, the laziness of drivers is getting way out
of control here in the US of A.  You are henceforth not allowed to drive a
car until you are able to rebuild your own carburator and clean your own fuel
injectors.  If you don't have two or more cars, one with each, one will be
provided at the test site.

Don't _even_ get me started on the new requirements for flying in an airplane.

:-)

rob