List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: $%^#%&^@%&@%
From:       Brendan <coolian () mediaone ! net>
Date:       2002-02-04 23:42:13

> > Regarding the folder creation with filters I doubt that there is a real use
> > for that. I cannot imagine a situation where I would setup a filter which
> > will somewhen create a folder to put a mail there.
>
>What about a filter which files like the following:

Not even that complex...I often have use for a "On filter, create
folder"...It's integrated so nicely into Eudora's setup, that it doesn't
take 5 mm of screen space. Why wouldn't this be a good idea?
It just creates a new folder, and you can visually figure out where it's
being created in...You can even make it have a child folder.

Brendan