List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Move to, Copy to...
From:       Rob Walker <rob () myinternetplace ! net>
Date:       2002-02-04 23:49:09

On Monday 04 February 2002 17:39, Brendan wrote:
> > > What e-mail program did you use so far, that allowed you do that. I
don't
> > > know a single one.
> >
> >Eudora, on windows.  (I think)  That is the only mailer I used a lot before
> >leaving windows for good.
>
> Yup. He's right. It does. It's a very simple, very schweet approach.

Thank you!

> Ok, guys and gals, I made a screenshot for your viewing...
> http://www.endosquid.com/Clipboard.jpg

Can you verify that this happens when you are reading emails, and go to drop
an email into a folder?  I was surprised to see your screenshot show the
Filters box.  My head wasn't in the folders area at all for this stuff, but I
am glad that it is there, as well as where I thought it was going to be.

rob