List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Cookies Anyone :)
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-22 18:12:28

David Faure wrote:
> > http://home.sprintmail.com/~granroth/doc/Using-IOSlaves.html
> >
> > Look at the code example for the "put(...)" function.
>
> This documentation is excellent !
> Is it possible to make it part of kdelibs/doc, Kurt ? IIRC it's not...
> Would be very helpful to a lot of people.

Hmm.. I'm not entirely sure that the example for 'put' works anymore.
Somebody changed the behavior of 'put' a few weeks ago and AFAIK, it
doesn't work anymore at all... much less like I detailed it.

So I'm a little leary of putting false docs into CVS!
--
Kurt Granroth            | granroth@kde.org
KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth