List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Cookies Anyone :)
From:       Matthias Welk <welk () fokus ! gmd ! de>
Date:       1999-11-30 10:39:30

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Kurt Granroth wrote:

> David Faure wrote:
> > > http://home.sprintmail.com/~granroth/doc/Using-IOSlaves.html
> > >
> > > Look at the code example for the "put(...)" function.
> >
> > This documentation is excellent !
> > Is it possible to make it part of kdelibs/doc, Kurt ? IIRC it's not...
> > Would be very helpful to a lot of people.
>
> Hmm.. I'm not entirely sure that the example for 'put' works anymore.

Some days ago I hopefully fixed the problem. I tested it with some
dictionary pages and it worked for me.

> Somebody changed the behavior of 'put' a few weeks ago and AFAIK, it
> doesn't work anymore at all... much less like I detailed it.

Have you tried 'put' after my changes and if so is it still not working
for you ?

Greetings, Matthias.
From: Matthias Welk                   voice: +49-30-3463-7272
      GMD Fokus                       fax  : +49-30-3463-8272
      Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31       email: welk@fokus.gmd.de
      10589 Berlin