List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Should these bugs be fixed?
From:       Sven Radej <a9509961 () unet ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       1997-06-02 23:04:38

On 02-Jun-97 weis@stud.uni-frankfurt.de wrote:
>implement MIME types. IT WORKS NOW!!!

Great!

>> <BR>3) that thing with the scrollbar still there
>
>I think Sven is working on it...
Yes, and it seems it will be working properly soon. Right now they
resize/appear/ as they should, but some text still sometimes gets written under
the hscrollbar. I'll fix it soon.

BTW, I left RIGHTBORDER at 20, and use the some sort of clipping for
hscrollbar. But I think that there is a room for further optimisations, beyond
my knowledge... :-( (but I _am_ learning...)

--
                             Sven <sven.radej@iname.com>