List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    RE: KFM 0.7.7
From:       Sven Radej <a9509961 () unet ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       1997-06-02 23:21:55

On 02-Jun-97 weis@stud.uni-frankfurt.de wrote:
[...]
>The scrollbar patch from Sven is not included since I heared
>that he is working on anotherone. Is that correct?

Yes, it is a patch for htmlview.cpp & html.cpp I will apply my ideas to new
khtmlw and send it to you tomorrow. I works ok, but still has problems (i.e.
writeing under hscrollbar so that you can see some text in the bottomright
corner. I'll fix it (hopefully).

        Regards,

--
                             Sven <sven.radej@iname.com>