List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    KFM 0.7.7
From:       weis () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de
Date:       1997-06-02 22:44:37

Hi,

I am a bit late but here it is. Together with the latest
release of the HTML Widget. I was able to browse the web
with the new KFM.

The scrollbar problem is still there, but KFM is much better
and more stable yet ( at least on my machine ).

Have a nice day or night ( depending on where you are :-)

Bye
Torben

PS: The new kioslave is not included since Stefan wants to
do some additional work on it but it looks very promising.

The scrollbar patch from Sven is not included since I heared
that he is working on anotherone. Is that correct?