List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Unable to compile Kpilot using Ubuntu Feisty
From:       Philip Tuckey <philtuckey () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-02-16 21:18:14

(Is there a way to "Reply" to messages on the archive? I have had delivery
turned off so don't have them in my mailbox.)

Mike Szczys  2007-02-14 17:01:24:
> I've noticed that when I sync my Tungsten E2 using Kpilot not all the
> data from Korganizer is being transferred to the Palm.  If I make a copy
> of an appointment in Korganizer and paste it to a different day, the
> pasted appointment will not be moved to my Palm during hotsync.

I think this is a korganizer bug, not kpilot. If you look at the pasted
appointment in the korganizer vcal file, it will have preserved the
pilot-id of the initial appointment. Thus kpilot cannot tell that this is
a new event and will not sync it to the Palm. Korganizer should not copy
such fields to the pasted event. I learned not to cut and paste
appointments...

Philip