List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Progress
From:       h.mcmanus () elmerproductions ! com
Date:       2001-08-22 16:03:34

Hello!

I dont mean to put a dampener on the enthusiasm here, but when you start video taping \
and audio taping people, you have the potential to create a few legal problems.

I am not even sure which country this Expo is being held in, but in more than several \
countries you need to ask a person's permission before taping them and stuff like \
that. Also a lot of people dont *like* being recorded in one form or another. I'm \
just hoping it doesnt turn ppl off wanting to participate in this study due to \
shyness before recording devices!