Hello! I dont mean to put a dampener on the enthusiasm here, but when you start video taping and audio taping people, you have the potential to create a few legal problems. I am not even sure which country this Expo is being held in, but in more than several countries you need to ask a person's permission before taping them and stuff like that. Also a lot of people dont *like* being recorded in one form or another. I'm just hoping it doesnt turn ppl off wanting to participate in this study due to shyness before recording devices! You can of course completely ignore everything I've said :)) H _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability