List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Usability report for Korganizer -feedback from author
From:       Me Myself & I <richard () diddyland ! com>
Date:       2001-08-21 21:54:33

The big wish is to be able to highlite a block of time in the diary ( eg
10-12 ) and then start typing in the area immediately to create a new
appointment for that time.

Currently you double click at the start time and have to set the end time
within the query.

This was mentioned by myself and others a few weeks back, I guess I need to
find out who and where the usability of Korganiser is going to be logged.

The way Evolution does it is much nicer.

I actually prefer Evolution because I like to have my virtual filofax ( ie
diary, contacts and email ), but Im not using it at the moment as I prefer
kmail's formatting of email.

dids