List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Usability report for Korganizer -feedback from author
From:       h.mcmanus () elmerproductions ! com
Date:       2001-08-21 21:12:00

Hi Stephen,

Regret I cant be too helpful about KOrganiser, as I have no usability problems with \
it at all!

I find that it mimmics Outlook so well, that it does all I expect it to do and in a \
way I expect it to do it.

I am not a terribly heavy user however, so I havent really thrashed it around enough \
to uncover any intricate problems.

My only 'gripe' is really more of a wishlist item, and that is to be able to change \
the views so that the first column is Sunday.

Apart from that, no problems to speak of.

Helen