List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Usability report for Korganizer -feedback from author
From:       S A Jarrett-Sprague <sjarrettsprague () waitrose ! com>
Date:       2001-08-21 20:57:19

Hi

Had some feedback from the Cornelius the author of Korganizer. Can you help
provide me some feedback on the user interface of the program if you are
currently using it?

If you aren't using it but are using something else instead (evolution?) can
you let me know why you are currently not using korganizer ?

Regards
Stephen