List:       kde-usability
Subject:    URGENT: Questions for next monday for Njaard
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-08-21 9:06:00

Hello all,

Njaard on #kde (charles samuals) has written a little program to gather
test information from people at LWE.

What we now need to do is to get this into action. I know Matt and
Jennifer were interested in writing some tests, but this needs to be
done for Monday.

I am on the edge of getting the DB driven site finished now, so I don't
have a lot of time to work on this, so could you guys work on it. :-)

Cheers,

	Jono