List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: Request for newbie tasks
From:       "Hoppin.Bob" <hoppin () niehs ! nih ! gov>
Date:       2001-08-21 1:45:04

See notes

-----Original Message-----
From: Alastair Nicol
Sent: 2001, August 20, Monday 9:35 PM
To: kde-usability@mail.kde.org

Hi, Jennifer

Send an e-mail to someone in your address book.
Add an address to address book
Recieve an email with attachment, un tar.gz it to desktop
	This should be "save" to directory or desktop; the untar stuff
should be automatic.
tar&gz a file and attach to e-mail
	This should be "attach" file to e-mail.  Compression,
archiving should be clear option.
changing default app on right click open with.

Al