List:       kde-usability
Subject:    report for kpackage
From:       h.mcmanus () elmerproductions ! com
Date:       2001-08-21 9:18:03

Hi all,

I would like to finalise my usability report for kpackage, but would first like some \
input from other users.

Even you you prefer installing your packages from the command line, can you give \
kpackage a whirl, and maybe write a short paragraph on *why* a gui will never beat \
the command line?

I am a RedHat user, so I am very interested in hearing from users with other package \
types, ie Debian, Slackware and BSD. But of course other RPM users, please send your \
comments too!!!

All input is appreciated, even if its just a sentence or two...

thanks!

Helen