List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: I would like to get involved!
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-18 21:51:02

Welcome aboard.  Take a look at the following post from archive.

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-usability/2001-August/000277.html

IMHO, this needs to be put on the usability web site so people can see what
needs to be done and what is currently being worked on.  This will be updated
and changed continuously.  Jono, if you want to me htmlize this, just let me
know the format you want it in.
Currently, Jono has asked that all Usability reports be submitted to the list
until the database is complete.  Please just post a link to your report so we
can read and comment on it.
Matt C. has volunteered to start working on the New User Usability Test.
Since we don't have access to a computer lab, this will be administered and
reported by various list members.
How you contribute depends on what you are interested in doing.  If you can
think of a project that needs to be started that we haven't thought of,
please let us know.  Seems like you are in a unique position to observe new
users of KDE; their reactions, likes, dislikes, complaints, accolades, and
frustrations in KDE's usability.  We welcome your comments and insight on
this list.

Jim

On Saturday August 18, 2001  9:50 am, Marcus Oliver Notz wrote:
> Hello KDE-Usability Team!
>
> I 'stumbled' over the website while doing some research for an open project
> and think what you are doing here is a very important and interesting
> thing. I would like to get involved and offer my help for whatever it is
> needed. I hope this is the right procedure to do so...
>

> Quickly to me:
> I am from Connecticut, U.S., born in Germany close to Stuttgart and moved
> to here about 1.5 years ago, when I opened my business. We have a computer
> technology and a marketing department and offer in both sides of the
> business a well rounded package of consulting, services and products.
<snip>

--

  3:42pm  up 25 days, 16:14,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00