List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Localised folders in /home/user (Documents and Desktop)
From:       David Roberts <dvdr18 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-25 8:34:17

> It's all about avoididing, and replacing concepts that relates to
> computers with things that relate to real world things, that more easily
> can be grasped by computer illiterate persons.
KDE is full of links to these places. I don't see why a normal user would care
whether they're implemented as a seperate device or mounted onto the
filesystem. Going up a level is exactly the same as a user going up a level
in Windows and ending up in My Computer.

--
David Roberts :)
http://kavenc.sf.net/