List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: "Hide Menubar" proposal
From:       Harijs Buss <hbush () apollo ! lv>
Date:       2005-02-18 17:15:38

> Nuff said, have a look at it:
> http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~soma/konqui_menubar/shown.htm
> What do you think about it?

Lovely ;-)  When I only started to use KDE, I somehow managed to loose menu
bar several times, probably because of touching key shortcuts unknowingly. It
was (then) for me quite a problem to get menu bar back ;-)  This "ghost of
menu bar" you made would have been very helpful then.  I like it.

Harry

On Friday, 18. February 2005 16:46, Florian Graessle rakstija: