List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: "Copy to" in KViewViewer Part
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2005-02-15 17:42:37

On Tuesday 15 February 2005 12:40 pm, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> What I want to do is configure the fixed directories above the line (e.
> g. Home Folder, Root folder).

I don't think they are configurable.

> Specifically, I want to add the directory
> I selected under:"Documents path" in the: "Paths" KCM.  Or, actually, I
> wonder why this folder isn't included by default.

I imagine it was just an oversight during the development. Having it there
would probably be a good idea (it should probably even be the topmost item).
I wonder if that would count as a feature.

--
If you wait by the river long enough, eventually
you will see the bodies of all your enemies float by.