List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [kde] Re: "Copy to" in KViewViewer Part
From:       Andrew Kar <akar3d () yahoo ! com ! au>
Date:       2005-02-16 18:21:04

On Wednesday 16 February 2005 02:07, Jason Keirstead wrote:
> and just starts off at your filesystem root ('/').

???   It has the Copy to Home folder and Copy to Contacts as well and Home
might provide a partial solution because it only has Desktop and perhaps Mail
in it.
What may help James is that it picks up symlnks.  I have a similiar setup
where each user can Copy-to-Home/Shared Filing Cabinet and Copy-to-Home/ My
Filing Cabinet using symlnks.

--
regards,
andrew