List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: FW: RFC: kspread toolbar simplification
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2005-02-04 13:23:28

Le Vendredi 4 Février 2005 12:15, Harijs Buss a écrit :

> KDE users are now in millions, maybe tens of millions - nobody knows for
> sure. But one thing is clear: if somebody wants to propose big changes when
> so many people are involved, there should be sound reason to do so.

Considering the very low traffic on koffice mailing list, KSpread users are
today very few.  I don't think it is going to pick up before there is Excel
import/export and better printing.

I would say to Ariya, go ahead. The actual toolbar is much too bloated and
your proposition makes sense.

Cheers,
Charles
--