List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: System Preferences
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2005-02-04 14:15:41

On Friday 04 February 2005 12:33 am, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> > I have checked in my "Drill In" prototype in the branch
> > "drill_in_branch". It is totally beta (search is really buggy), but
> > hopefullt you will get my concept.
>
> screenshot?

I was hoping you could try it out since it is hard to convery what I mean via
screen shot, which is why I made the branch rather than a GUI mockup.

Just cvs update -r 'drill_in' and build - should only take you a minute since
only 4 files changed.. After you try it you can cvs update -A to restore the
HEAD version.