List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Konqueror menus
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2005-01-06 17:59:25

Le Mercredi 5 Janvier 2005 21:34, Alexander Neundorf a écrit :

> Or even simpler: have a special short uri (like "#manpage") which means
> that the url will go to the embedded konsole. E.g. "!chmod 644 *".
> Ok, after this it has been executed and focus has gone to the embedded
> konsole. How to get it in the background again ?

If I understand right, you are using the run command to launch commands on
files that you find faster to type than to do with the mouse. Why then this
feature can't be implemented as a service-menu ?

- Select the files with the mouse
- Right click and choose run command on files
- type chmod 644

Cheers,
Charles
--