List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Konqueror menus
From:       Sébastien_Laoût <slaout () linux62 ! org>
Date:       2005-01-07 21:40:22

Le jeu 06/01/2005 à 18:59, Charles de Miramon a écrit :
> If I understand right, you are using the run command to launch commands on
> files that you find faster to type than to do with the mouse. Why then this
> feature can't be implemented as a service-menu ?
>
> - Select the files with the mouse
> - Right click and choose run command on files
> - type chmod 644

Hum. Very good.
It would be closer to its use case.
And, after all, it's an action on seleced files.

Perhapse it's too "geek users oriented" to be 'so visible'?
eg. Even avarage users would have "Run command..." in theire Actions
menu, for every files. Where they can have been missed it in the menus.

--
Séb.