List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: proposal for the konqueror sidebar
From:       Stian =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8iland?= <stian () soiland ! no>
Date:       2004-05-07 13:34:30

On 2004-05-06 22:35:19, Henrique Pinto wrote:

> How would you display the pdf file in a background tab in that case?

Why would I want that? I don't want three different tab-options for
every possible files. I only use the tabs for web pages, and
occationally for different directories. Never for files.

And if that's important, why not include the tab-stuff in the "Open
with.." submenu and rename it to "Open .."? (That would be nice, since
the right menu now does not indicate that those 'tab' stuff actually is
just "Open".)

--
Stian Søiland               Work toward win-win situation. Win-lose
Trondheim, Norway           is where you win and the other lose.