List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: New app name : KName or KNames ?
From:       "INFOMATIK" <info () matik ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-12-27 21:17:59

In this case I believe it may not be the best way because basket is a too
general expression. That will later give up problems in certain languages ...

In portuguese you say basket is "o cesto" but in pt-br it is not so this could
certainly be misunderstood because basket here would be definitly a ball game
and nothing else
I often saw underskilled people not using applications only for not knowing
what it's name means or even not liking it

In case of noatun of course, a real alian word, it normally could be used even
in china without causing any confusion ...

--
Nós implantamos asas na sua rede

(18)231.3670  9773.1053  ICQ 5135957