List:       kde-usability
Subject:    kde applications crash reporting
From:       Rahul <rahulsundaram () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2003-12-19 12:49:38

Hi

I find the kde bug crash dialog to be designer both the developer rather than
the end user.

If any application crashes it gives something like " this application has
recieved signal 11 blah blah blah.."

Instead a simple helpful dialog letting the user know that the application has
crashed unexpectedly and has been asked to save the documents should be
enough. We can have a details button if that sig 11 stuff is really needed
for anyone

Regards
Rahul Sundaram