Hi I find the kde bug crash dialog to be designer both the developer rather than the end user. If any application crashes it gives something like " this application has recieved signal 11 blah blah blah.." Instead a simple helpful dialog letting the user know that the application has crashed unexpectedly and has been asked to save the documents should be enough. We can have a details button if that sig 11 stuff is really needed for anyone Regards Rahul Sundaram _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability