List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: About icon RMB menus
From:       "Dawit A." <adawit () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-28 7:02:28

On Thursday 27 November 2003 06:54, Michael Pye wrote:
> On Thursday 27 November 2003 03:45, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> > I have to tell you that I don't like: "Copy To" and "Move To".  So, I
> > would just forget about them.  To be blunt about this, it, I see no
> > reason for them to be there.  I suppose that this is somebody's pet
> > project and various people thing that it is cool (or Kool) but it
> > shouldn't be on the context menu.
>
> I'm afraid they're still there because of the large number of users
> reported making regular use of them in real life.

And I do not know how many times this has to be repeated before people get it
and quit complaining. These "Copy To" and "Move To" options are NOT part of
the kdebase module, period. They are part of the kdeaddons module. If you do
not want them, don't install them (kdeaddons/konq-plugins/kuick). It is upto
each distribution whether or not they want to include all the addons provided
with the kde-addons module.

--
Regards,
Dawit A.