List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: Control center organization/clutter
From:       Poletti Don <Don.Poletti () comverse ! com>
Date:       2002-08-29 19:06:08

>> Also the Paths kcm should be under desktop for the same reasons.
>
>No, it not only affects desktop behaviour but also kfile,
>konqueror, ...

Yes I found it last night. After looking at it I agree it shouldn't
be under desktop. Which means that when one selects "configure destop" from
the desktop menu it shouldn't be listed.

>> 2) Should we move the font installer to the fonts kcm under
>look&feel?
>>    Or at least have a link to it.
>
>No, and no links please. Desktop/Appearace: Icon Preferences
>should go too.

I saw the link for icons. I under that fonts are installed for more
than desktop appearance but I think we should find someway to have them
together.