List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: Kcontrol reorganisation (was Re: Control center organization/
From:       Poletti Don <Don.Poletti () comverse ! com>
Date:       2002-08-29 19:08:12

Well here where distance and e-mail really are nto the best
method. What would be best would be for everyone with an interest
to sit in a room with a whiteboard and brainstorm until we had it
worked out.

Since that's impossible how about we met on irc to hash out a
layout? Are there any good tools that could act as a white board
for a net meeting?