List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Request for Update: Laura and her Users?
From:       Irwin K <emerald-arcana () rogers ! com>
Date:       2002-06-29 16:09:17

On Friday 28 June 2002 11:15 pm, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On June 29, 2002 12:00, Irwin K wrote:
> > Did anyone send to her a "template" or a "plan" for her to conduct a
> > usability study with?
>
> no.. i was supposed to but then i got felled by this flu... i'm finally
> both feeling better today AND (mostly) caught up w/work ... so i was going
> to put together stuff this weekend myself... but please, feel free to run
> with it ...
>
> oh, and i think i agree w/everything you said in your email =)

Whoops, I realized that there WAS a questionnaire included with the Test
Template.  My apologies to David for not remembering it.

I'm going to assemble most of the package this weekend but I'd like a group to
document-review it when it is finished.

I also need a consent form.  There's a consent form from the course web site
link I posted, but it is specific to the course and cannot be extended to our
needs.  I don't have a PDF editor and I'm not good with postscript, so if
someone can change the form I'd like that very much.

--
-- Arcana  (Irwin)