List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Request for Update: Laura and her Users?
From:       Irwin K <emerald-arcana () rogers ! com>
Date:       2002-06-29 5:21:06

Did anyone send to her a "template" or a "plan" for her to conduct a usability
study with?

I saw David Hugh-Jones template, and I think that is a good template to work
with.  If I recall correctly I am the only one who posted a set of
instructions to work with, and so perhaps we should stick with those (it
follows a system of browsing the web and checking E-mail).

We would also need a questionnaire for the users to fill out when they are
finished.

Has anyone managed to get these things together and send them over?  I will
try to find time this weekend to put my tasks into David's template.  I
thought I saw a questionnaire on this archive, but I'll have to look for it.
If we can bundle these things together, then it can be the roots of a
standard "package" for usability that we can send out to people who are
willing to conduct studies.

--
-- Arcana  (Irwin)