List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Design and Analysis
From:       Irwin K <emerald-arcana () rogers ! com>
Date:       2002-06-29 16:21:07

On Saturday 29 June 2002 01:50 pm, Troels Tolstrup wrote:

> I agree that the wiki is a good tool for this and yes i can host it. I
> have had zero time to set it up because of my exams, but they are over
> now :) Will try to get it up and running during the weekend and will
> then contact you so we can figure out how to transfer the data.

How does the Wiki work?  Would it be possible, for example, to have people
posting data such as "notes about what should be done" online?  Simon keeps a
log of things he wants to see worked on, and I think that would be a great
thing to keep online so anyone who's interested in the project and wants to
actually do something (as opposed to talk a lot about theories) can look at.

I keep a notebook as well which is filled with more theoretical issues, and I
think it would be good to see this posted up.

--
-- Arcana  (Irwin)