List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: kcontrol: mouse setup confusion
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () olympusproject ! org>
Date:       2002-02-19 14:55:23

On February 18, 2002 03:15 am, Alexei Podtelezhnikov wrote:
> Am I the only one who finds that the mouse behaviour set up is confusing?

i've fixed several issues with this kcontrol, some of which you highlighted.
it still isn't perfect, i'm sure, but it is a little closer in that direction.

i'm not sure if this will make it in to 3.0 as it required changing some
strings due to accel conflicts.

> 2.2.2 to have activating double-click and over-icon-changing pointers.

this has not changed, for the reasons i outlined in an earlier email...

--
Aaron Seigo