List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] interview with Trolltech
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2001-05-29 18:02:35

Tink <tink@kde.org> wrote:
> If you're interested I can do a monthly 'Companies Behind KDE'
> interview as long as there is someone else to ask the questions. You
> all know I'm not a developer so tecnical questions would no do well
> with me. I can make a section on the People Behind KDE pages. It can
> be published as soon as you send me the input.
>
> Let me know.

I think this would be awesome.  LinuxPower.org did something like this
for the GNOME Foundation companies, and the interviews were so good
they managed to get themselves on Slashdot for almost every single
interview and every single week.

It's up to Philippe and you of course.  Philippe?  If you need
suggestions or comments about the content/questions, I'm willing to
chip in!

Cheers,
Navin.